Saturday, February 6, 2021

Are You For Real?

I don't even know where to start will first it's 11:25 at night I would love to sleep but. First From what I can tell The New Neighbors that just moved in are in there mid twenty's to early thirties, Now the old Neighbors are in there Late fortys to there early fiftys and yes as I write this two different age groups are trying to out loud the other. I so feel like i should be in a movie with the crazy that is happening Right Now. The Fortys to Fiftys are next to me and The Twenty's to Thirties are next to them, Now what I do know about I'll call The old Neighbors and The New Neighbors. Is that The Old Neighbors she and her boyfriend have a drinking/drug problem and love to play there music at random times at night or morning... yes morning like 2 or 4 in the morning. The one thing i keep thinking about is that I'm not surprise, That there trying to out loud thses New Neighbors. What I believe is that the Old Neighbors are still trying to relive there younger years and it's pathetic. For the New Neighbors hopefully one day there move on and have a family. Now call the police No I've already done that when The Old Neighbors were playing there music at 3 in the morning and I could feel the vibrations against the wall. The one thing I do hope for The New Neighbors is that they do end up pathetic like The Old Neighbors. Okay with all that done and the crazy that is still going on at 12:10am I'm going to try and go to sleep I've almost a few time as writing this falling asleep. Okay later!

See You Soon! ❣️🤘🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's to come

Hey!  So it's been crazy but That's how it is for right now. I want to post at the end of the month and in between the month, I'...