Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wow! It's Been A Minute!

So it's 2021!

First off I don't even know where to start. The last few years Have been a mix of The most amazing High and The most Painfully lows. laying here as I'm writing this I know that I would not have had it any other way. I got to say I Love you and Gave Hugs to Some Amazing Beautiful Family members that are no longer here, Oh real fast it's 10:42 at night and I had a long day today and with that being said This is why I'm putting this in fo here right now because I will be coming back to this tomorrow Because as of right now my eyes are closing on me. So Good Night!  P.S. It's 10:45 Now Night!

Hello!
It’s 12:50pm and the afternoon is here! 
So yesterday was a long day and there was a lot of standing on my part waiting at the dentist, oh and after all that standing yesterday I turned the wrong way and I hurt my hip. So today for myself has been doing a lot of work in bed On the bright side I'm hoping these meds, and work and I'll be back to myself once again! ❣️🤘🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's to come

Hey!  So it's been crazy but That's how it is for right now. I want to post at the end of the month and in between the month, I'...